What are the hours of the classes?
- All of our classes run from 8:00-11:30am Monday through Friday.
*The only exception are our credit courses (geometry, algebra II and financial literacy) which run from 8:00-1:30pm*
Science classes run from 7:30-1:00pm. **Please note that on June 22nd the class will run from 3:30-8:30pm as a result of professional development for staff**
Should my child bring a snack?
-Yes! Your child should bring a healthy snack to class each day. Your child's teacher will let you know if there are any allergy restrictions in the classroom that you need to be aware of.
My child has an allergy or medical condition-who do I need to inform?
-Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we have this information on file. On of our SOAR nurse, Pam Schrum or Barbara Salvatore will then be in contact with you if needed.
My child has an epi pen and/or medication they must take during the day. What should I do?
- On the first day of your child's class please visit the nurses office to drop off your childs epi pen and/or medication and speak with one of our nurses; Pam Schrum or Barbara Salvatore. In addition, please email us at email@example.com so that we have this information on file.
I would like a refund for my class, what do I need to do?
- Please be advised....once you have signed up for a course there will be no refunds if you cancel your registration. Refunds will only be given if a class is cancelled due to enrollment numbers not meeting 10 students.
**We will ONLY be able to refund for the amount for the class and NOT the convenience fee of either 3.95% for credit card or $1.75 for online check**
My child does not attend Montgomery Townships School District, can they still attend your program?
- YES! We are happy to have out of district students attend our program. Please follow this link
which explains how to register your child through our payment system.
Is there an additional cost for out of district students?
- No. All of the course prices are the same for both in and out of district students.
How do the credit math classes work? Can my child sign up for this?
- Please follow this link
for our FAQ Credit Course information. Students will be asked on the first day if they are taking the class for advancement or preview. We will make note of their response for grading purposes.
Is there transportation for students to and from home?
- No. We do not provide transportation to and from home.
Do you offer and extended day option for students past 11:30am?
-SOAR does not offer an extended day option for students past 11:30am however, we do provide transportation for $10/week to transport your child to the Township Rec-N-Crew program.
Who do I contact about the rec-n-crew program?
Please email Karen Zimmerman at KZimmerman@twp.montgomery.nj.us for information. You may also call: 609-466-3023
Where can I find more information about the Rec-N-Crew?
You can visit the Montgomery Township Website here
to find information regarding this summer camp.
How do I sign up through Rec-N-Crew?
Please find the attached documents
that must be filled out and submitted to the RECREATION DEPARTMENT (not MTSD or SOAR)
Rec and Crew Discounted Fees:
If there are any questions about the aftercare option or the any other aspects of the Rec n’ Crew Program and Summer Enrichment do not hesitate to contact any of the individuals below:
One week: $150.00
Two weeks: $275.00
Three weeks: $375.00
Four Weeks: $475
How can I contact you?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.