HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD:
You can watch the Pay For It tutorial here:
A Step by Step Guide
Step Number One:
Go to www.payforit.net
- you will need to log in using your username and password. This is the same username and password you use to pay activity fees or pay for your child's lunch account.
- If you do NOT have an account, just follow the link that says "sign up for an account" You will need to enter your name, email, address, phone number and method of preferred payment (Check or Credit)
*Please note that you can always select "click here for instructions" to help as well.*
- Next, click ADD STUDENT. You will need to enter your child's student ID number as well. If you don't know your child's student number it would be the same as their lunch account number or you can check on parent portal. **You will need to ADD STUDENT for each child you have**
Click here for a tutorial of how to add an additional student:
Step Number Two:
On the top you will see several tabs
- Select Fees
- Choose "make fee payment"
Step Number Three:
- You will see a list of all of the course offerings for this summer. They are listed in alphabetical order
- Hover over the name of the class and you will see a longer description of the course.
Step Number Four:
- Click the green plus button to add to the cart
- Please make sure to click the name student who will be in that class
- You can register for as many classes as you want for as many different children, just click their name when you add the course to your cart!
- You can refer to this video if you need to:https://vimeo.com/71458915
Step Number Five:
Check out! Select payment and proceed.
There is a 3.95% convenience fee for the total transaction when using a credit card and a $1.75 fee for the total
transaction when using a check.
Step Number Six:
Get ready for an AWESOME summer!
Please be advised....
Once you have signed up for a course there will be NO REFUNDS if you cancel your registration. Refunds will ONLY be given if a class is cancelled due to enrollment numbers not meeting 10 students.
** We will ONLY be able to refund for the amount for the class and NOT the convenience fee of either 3.95% for credit card or $1.75 for online check**