- Develops student's creative problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Teaches sensitivity to beauty, order and other expressive qualities
- Gives students a deeper understanding of multi-cultural values and beliefs
- Interrelates student learning in art production, art history, art criticism and aesthetics
- and lately... transforms STEM to STEAM with the power of Art!
Montgomery Schools participate in the County Youth Art Month Exhibit at the Center for Contemporary Art in Bedminster in March.